How’s it going friends?
It is that time of the week, the time for you to treat yourself, without breaking yourself. It’s Keto dessert time. Today, I have a winning recipe for you, inspired from my most popular recipe of all-time, this is my No-Bake Mocha Cheesecake.
If you are a fan of quick and easy desserts then this is for you.
If you are a little familiar with my blog, you will notice that I am a big fan of cheesecake. I like them in all kinds and shapes, NYC-Style, No-Bake, whatever, just bring it on.
One of my favourite things about the Keto diet is that it allows for dairy consumption, better yet, full fat dairy consumption. And with all the sugar-free sweeteners available out there, it would be almost immoral not to make another cheesecake recipe for you guys.
That’s right, this is all about human morality. Doing the right thing and such.
Quick and Easy
Although I love cooking and don’t really mind spending hours in the kitchen, I almost always prefer crafting recipes that won’t take half of your day to make. This recipe is just that, it’s easy, simple and requires only a handful of ingredients. Here is what you will be needing:
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Double shot of espresso
- Cocoa powder
- Swerve Confectioners sweetener
That’s right, only 5 Ingredients! That’s not my favourite part though. My favourite part is it only takes me 5-10 minutes to have this ready to enjoy.
Here is the formula to getting this right every-time.
- Start by whipping room temp cream cheese with your espresso and sweetener;
- Add in your cocoa powder and mix until completely blended;
- Add your whipped cream to the mix and fold it in gently.
Tips and Tricks
- By using a hand mixer you will avoid having lumps in your cheesecake.
- Always use room temp cream cheese
- Don’t over-whip the cream, it will make your cheesecake very dense
- If you want thick consistency to your cheesecake, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, If you want a mousse like texture, serve immediately.
No-Bake Mocha Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 block of cream cheese (250g) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener
- 1 double shot of espresso the stronger the coffee the better
- In a bowl, add your softened cream cheese and using a hand mixer whip your cream cheese for 1 minutes. Add your double shot of espresso and mix again.
- Add your sweetener 1/4 cup at a time and mix. Make sure that you taste your mixture before you add more sweetener to guarantee that its just sweet enough for your taste. Add your cocoa powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Clean your hand mixer. To a separate bowl add your whipping cream and using your hand mixer whip until you get stiff peaks. Add your whipped cream to the mocha mixture and gently fold it in using a spatula until the mixture is fully homogeneous.
- Serve in little mason jars, small espresso cups or anything else you like. Enjoy!