Last weekend, I did some baking, non-keto, sugar loaded, addictive baking. As I am in Ketosis right now, I did not taste any of it. I made some very happy friends, but It also made myself crave something sweet. Which is why, I came up with this No Bake Keto Cheesecake.
It took me just a little over half an hour to make, and I was in heaven.
I loved it.
A Quick No Bake Keto Cheesecake
I am a food blogger, I spend a lot of my time cooking, baking, writing recipes, taking photos and cleaning dishes. The last thing I want is to spend hours in the kitchen making one dish. That’s why, most of my recipes are easy and speedy.
This one is no exception.
You will only need 5 ingredients to make this quick no bake keto cheesecake
- Heavy Cream.
- Cream Cheese.
- One Lemon.
- Frozen Berries (of your choice)
Of course, you can make this without having any special kitchen tools. Just a whisk, a spatula and a couple bowls and ideally a hand mixer. If you don’t have one, it’s okay, you can still make it.
This cheesecake has been made without Erythritol. I am kind of intolerant to it and did not feel like taking a risk.
That been said, you can definitely go ahead and use your sweetener of choice, whether it is Monk Fruit Extract or Erythritol. You are just going to have to adjust the quantities to make sure that your cheesecake is sweet enough.
How to make a Keto Cheesecake
Here is the formula to make any type of no-bake cheesecake you want.
- Start by blending room temp cream cheese with your 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (or lemon juice and zeste in our case) and sweetener.
- Add your whipped cream to it and fold it in gently.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Boom! You got a vanilla cheesecake.
You can now make any type of cheesecake you want.
Keep in mind that if you add more dry ingredients, like cocoa powder, you’re going to have to use a larger quantity of whipped cream.
Here is your recipe.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries You can use any frozen berries you like.
For the strawberry jam
- In a nonstick sauce pan, cook your strawberries and stevia until you get a thick consistency (jam like). This should take 5-8 minutes.
- Set it aside and let it completely cool down.
For the cheesecake
- Using a hand mixer, mix your cream cheese, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia (or sweetener of choice) until you get a creamy consistency.
- (You can use an electric hand mixer) In a separate bowl, start whisking your whipping cream until it get thick and firm. Don't over whip it, the cream should be just thick enough that it stays on your whisk once you lift it. If you over whip it, add a little splash of heavy cream on mix it gently.
- Add half of your whipped cream to your cream cheese filling and fold it in. Now add the other half, this time mix it in gently to make sure that your creamy filling remains light.
- Take 4 ramekins (tea cups, or espresso cups would work too), and place your cheesecake filling. Using the back of the spoon, spread it evenly and make sure the top is somewhat flat. Cover your ramekins and let them chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, ideally 1 hour.
- Take out of the fridge and scoop 1 tbsp of your berry jam and place it on top of your cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you liked this recipe, why don’t you share it! And if you’re a fan of keto recipes, we got you covered, sign up for our keto newsletter and we will notify you by email each time there is a new recipe out.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: Broke Foodies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com