How’s it going my friends, It’s me, Idriss. I’m going to share with you today a recipe that has become a household favorite. It’s of course my Keto Cheesecake Bites Recipe.
I’m pretty confident you’ll love it too.
It has all the elements of a great dessert:
- Few Ingredients (Only 4).
That’s all a foodie wants. Really.
That said, let’s dive right into the nitty gritty of what you need to make this and how you should make it.
Here is what you will need to make Keto Cheesecake Bites
I kid you not, those are all the ingredients you need.
The best part is, it’s even easier to make than it is to shop for.
To make these Keto Cheesecake Bites, you need to follow these very simple, yet important rules:
- Always use room-temp cream cheese
- Always use an electric hand mixer to get rid of all lumps and get the best consistency.
- You can either chill in the freezer for 1 hour before serving or for a true cheesecake consistency chill overnight in your refrigerator.
Lilly’s Sugar-free Chocolate Chips: for anybody following a Keto diet, I cannot recommend these enough. However, if you want to substitute these, you can use dark chocolate (80% or more). Just know that dark chocolate, even at 90%, still has added sugar.
Swerve Confectioners Sweetener: I use the icing “sugar” version, it works very well for pretty much all desserts and has no after taste. You can substitute this for any other sweetener you like, just keep in mind that you will have to adjust the dosage.
FYI: This is a great make-ahead kind of dessert. Just make it in a big batch, freeze and enjoy whenever needed.
That’s just about all you have to know about this dessert, if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 500 grams (2 packs) full fat cream cheese at room temp
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz Lily's baking chocolate chips
- Using a spatula, break down your cream cheese in a bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat your cream cheese until it's fluffy. Add vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of Swerve. Whip until fluffy again, then taste to determine if it's sweet enough. If not, add the remaining 1/2 cup and mix again.
- Microwave your chips for 2-3 minutes (or until completely melted). Let cool down.
- Fill standard size muffin cups 3/4 of the way with your cheese mixture. Add your melted chocolate chips to top off. Freeze for 40 minutes before serving, or refrigerate overnight for optimal consistency.