Whaaaazuup people, Idriss here, bringing you the most chocolatey, fudgy and potentially panty dropping brownie recipe. A smart man should learn how to make these, especially if he is boxing out his your class if you catch my drift. That’s right; girls will love you more because of these bad boys. I present to you my … Super Fudgy Brownies!
Enough with the guy talk now, let’s do this.
The return of the fudgy brownies
As you all know, this is not my first brownie recipe. I have shared with you before my favorite mocha brownie, and it is still as delicious as it was.
However, my wife doesn’t really like them that much. She likes the white sugar filled, non-healthy, no bullshit fudgy brownies. She always says: “if I’m gonna eat a brownie, I want the real thing”
I respect that. If you want to go bad, you want to go all the way. And there is no denying it, these are not healthy. They have some spelt flour in them to give you some fiber, to hopefully slowdown the inevitable sugar crash you are going to have after a square.
But! You will be one happy customer. That’s right son, I’m your drug dealer. Buy my crack.
I do not intend to write a polite blog post today, I have had enough of that shit. You’re getting raw Idriss today.
Making these brownies proved to be ridiculously easy. Who knew that keeping it simple can produce such results? #Sarcasm
Here is the bullet proof way to always get fudgy brownies.
- Use white sugar. I really hate saying this, because I hate white sugar. However, if you want crackstastic desserts, you’re probably better off using crack (A.K.A. white sugar.).
- Use eggs, not flax eggs, eggs. Eggs and melted butter are a great way to dissolve entirely the white sugar in your mixture which in turn ensures you will have fudgy brownies.
- Sift your flour and cacao powder (The real stuff !) to avoid having lumps.
- Top with chocolate, don’t mix with the batter.
The “oh my god! WTF moment.”
If you get these right, you might find yourself thinking : “this is insalnely good, are these legal?” or if you are my wife Lea, you might say something like :”What the fuck, why are these so good!?”.
Try it for yourself, and share your reaction with us on Instgram @broke_foodies
If you like this recipe, then why don’t you check out this one:
Don’t forget to follow us and share on social media and if you want to help us grow, sign up for our email list on top of this page.
Thank you for checking in again, love you all,
- 1 Cup of sugar
- ¾ Cup of melted butter
- ¾ Cup of dark cacao powder
- ½ Cup of spelt flour. Can sub for buckwheat or whole wheat.
- 2 Large Organic free range eggs.
- 1 Pinch of sea salt.
- 1 Large dark chocolate bar, ideally 85%.
- Preaheat your oven to 375.
- In a bowl, add your melted butter and sugar and mix together thoroughly.
- Add you 2 eggs and mix until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- In a seperate bowl, sift your flour, cacao, add your salt and mix.
- Now add your wet mix onto the dry (or vice versa) and mix until you get a fudgy looking chocolate brownie batter.
- Lay some parchemin paper in a lightly oiled brownie pan.
- Pour your brownie mix onto the pan.
- Break your chocolate bar into pieces and crumble on top of brownie mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- (HINT) The duration will vary from one oven to the other. I highly recommend that you do the toothpick test to judge if it is ready or not.
- Serve warm or cold.
Endlessly curious hipster
Vegan dabbler (I try !)
Latest posts by Idriss (see all)
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce Recipe – KETO Friendly - October 12, 2017
- Soft & Chewy Vegan Apple Butter Cookie Recipe - September 25, 2017
- Flavor Charged Sweet Potato & Cream Cheese Ravioli - September 22, 2017